A little about me and my blog.....

Hi, I am Shevy and I will be your blogger this evening ^^

I am a now 18 year old student who's life consists of movies, books, music and friends (and school)......:-D

I have a hobby of writing reviews on every movie I see and every book I read. And I found out that I might as well share my oppinions and meanings with the world....

And so I started This Blog. I will post my reviews here, and probable some other things along the way as well, I will try and make it as good and interesting as possible (and fancy with polls and such)....

I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to comment on anything I've posted/said/read/done or anything else for that matter, ask me questions about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, come with requests for reviews you want, answer my polls and follow me if you'd like :-D

Enjoy :-D

08/04/2011

Chapter 2....


Chapter 2: Life

He had started to look for hope everywhere, hope for a lighthouse in the far, hope for a brighter day, in friends, people that might become friends, people that he could talk to, people that he could relate to, people who had been through the same, or worse. He had started to appreciate all the people he had in his life. He treasured them more and more, more than anything else in the world.  This tragedy had thought him that life is a gift that you should treasure and make the best of, while you still can. As fast as possible, he should learn that the greatest gift you can give is the example of your own life working. Not before he has learned that, can he be happy and go back to the same old life. Yet he shouldn’t really keep living in the past, he should move on to the future, who knows, there might be a love with a torch lighting up the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment