A little about me and my blog.....

Hi, I am Shevy and I will be your blogger this evening ^^

I am a now 18 year old student who's life consists of movies, books, music and friends (and school)......:-D

I have a hobby of writing reviews on every movie I see and every book I read. And I found out that I might as well share my oppinions and meanings with the world....

And so I started This Blog. I will post my reviews here, and probable some other things along the way as well, I will try and make it as good and interesting as possible (and fancy with polls and such)....

I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to comment on anything I've posted/said/read/done or anything else for that matter, ask me questions about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, come with requests for reviews you want, answer my polls and follow me if you'd like :-D

Enjoy :-D

21/11/2010

I am for once going to post something else.....

I have started to write a novel, and I will post the first chapters here so you can read it and give me feedback :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment