A little about me and my blog.....

Hi, I am Shevy and I will be your blogger this evening ^^

I am a now 18 year old student who's life consists of movies, books, music and friends (and school)......:-D

I have a hobby of writing reviews on every movie I see and every book I read. And I found out that I might as well share my oppinions and meanings with the world....

And so I started This Blog. I will post my reviews here, and probable some other things along the way as well, I will try and make it as good and interesting as possible (and fancy with polls and such)....

I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to comment on anything I've posted/said/read/done or anything else for that matter, ask me questions about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, come with requests for reviews you want, answer my polls and follow me if you'd like :-D

Enjoy :-D

13/12/2009

The youtuber, The chastity belt & The fantasy



Tree friends who can't get laid, try to work together and give each other advice on how to approach a woman and such, but what's the point of that when none of them know shit? They couldn't get laid, not a chance in the world, until they found....THE BIBLE!!!




And now that they have some help, they try again to get laid with the woman of their dreams. Will they succeed? Will they get on Youtube? Will they be there the morning after? Will this be hilarious? Who knows, Check it out!


I thought this film was awesome! Just like the other American pies, this one was hilarious too. The plot is just brilliant! And the fact that the book is almost unreadable just makes it even better. All the mistakes they made, all the funny details and the brilliant lines. Stifler was a little too goofy in this one ( it's a new Stifler so...), but he is a Stifler indeed. I like how it ends for Stifler in this movie (since I'm from Norway and all). It was just pure brilliancy, they have done it once again.
The music in the film was really awesome!!!
The setting was good and original. I liked it a lot. And the story and the plot was just brilliant (as mentioned before) as were the characters.


I can't say I found much to complain about in this movie, but there were some minor details. Here is what I found:





  • I found Stifler to be to childish (making that noise all the time and all that, but still, it's Stifler)






  • And Stiflers friend Moose, he just didn't look real. He Looked like a cartoon figure from “Little red riding hood” or “Hoodwinked”.





I don't want to say to much about the characterization except that it is just plain hilarious, in other words extremely good! What made it good were all the distinctiveness (They were just unique). Why I don't wanna say more about them? You just have to see them for your self...


Anyways, this was a good movie. I really enjoyed it. It wasn't to predictable, but it's American pie, so your bound to see some of whats coming. It made me laugh and cry and all at the same time (think those two might be connected somehow?) It had romance, good-old characters we already know, it had comedy,comedy,comedy and more comedy and Stifler......and a moose....


I can recommend this along with all the other American Pie-movies with all my lounges (which are still tired and hurting after yesterdays movie) and heart.


For my ranking I'm giving it 7.5 / 10 stars.....


At IMDB it only has 4.8, but it just came out so it hasn't got a lot of ratings yet.





This review was written by Jonny “Shevy” Skjevik




No comments:

Post a Comment