A little about me and my blog.....

Hi, I am Shevy and I will be your blogger this evening ^^

I am a now 18 year old student who's life consists of movies, books, music and friends (and school)......:-D

I have a hobby of writing reviews on every movie I see and every book I read. And I found out that I might as well share my oppinions and meanings with the world....

And so I started This Blog. I will post my reviews here, and probable some other things along the way as well, I will try and make it as good and interesting as possible (and fancy with polls and such)....

I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to comment on anything I've posted/said/read/done or anything else for that matter, ask me questions about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, come with requests for reviews you want, answer my polls and follow me if you'd like :-D

Enjoy :-D

22/11/2009

A single mistake, and down we go...




The word has come around that someone have a heart that is so strong it survived a “Beijing Cocktail”. And once again Chevy gets heart-trouble. Actually it's more like the opposite no-heart-trouble. A rich triad leader has stolen his heart (no, he has not turned gay) and replaced it with an artificial one. And the battery on the “heart” is running empty. And Chevy is running out of time.


This was a great movie all in all. It had (very much like, but at the same time not at all like the first one) everything possible to make it good. It had Action, love, whores, catfights, barfights, whorehouses, pimps, idiots, scams, mistakes, misunderstandings, fighting, shooting and sickness at a high level, electricity, stunguns, public sex (had to have some in the sequel as well), interrigations, shotguns far up your ass, torture, nipples, elbows, sushi, vommit, flying guts, ricocheting bullets, therapy, horny therapist, shoot-out, pools, talking heads telling you to fuck off, horsebackriding, cowboyhat, Chinese guy jumping around

with panties over his head on national television, Gays, vengeance, hilarious phrases, gay biker clubs, Roman mythology (Venus), choking, fingers, killing, broken glassbottles, good characters, great lines, brilliant choreography, explicit setting, superb effects, a more or less perfect story and indirect humour.....






I liked this movie as well, but this one got a little out of hand at the end (at the last recharge from the power lines), and that kind of ruined it for me. If it hadn't been for that I would have given it at least 9 stars, but nope.




It was great duh. And I do recommend it. I got many a laugh at this one as well. And I bet my neighbors are complaining as we speak (or type).











Facts:


Title: Crank: High Voltage
Starring: Jason Statham, Amy Smart, Dwight Yoakam, Art Shu, David Carradine and Clifton Collins Jr.
*s: 6.5/10







Review written by Jonny “Shevy” Skjevik

No comments:

Post a Comment